Federal and New York State law governs who has access to the information contained in your medical records and the procedure for requesting that information. As a result, all requests for information must be in writing and must be authorized by you.
To obtain your Saratoga Hospital Medical Group (primary/specialty care) medical records:
- Please call 518-886-5892 or fax the authorization to disclose/release information to 518-886-5880 or email the authorization to email@example.com
To obtain your Hospital, Emergency Department or Urgent Care medical records:
- Please call 518-583-8304 or fax the authorization to disclose/release information to 518-580-2546 or email the authorization to firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain a copy of your COVID-19 test results:
- Send our Medical Records department an email (email@example.com)
- Include in the email:
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- Date of COVID-19 test
- How you would like to receive a copy of your results
- Fax (please include fax number)
- US mail (please include mailing address)
For the Medical Records Release Form, please use the link below.
Authorization to Disclose/Release Protected Health Information
This form allows an authorized, covered entity to use or disclose the individual’s protected health information (PHI) that is described in the Authorization form for the purpose and to the recipients stated in the form.
Other forms available to patients are:
Amendment of Records
A patient has the right to request an amendment to his or her medical record
The New York Health Care Proxy law allows you to appoint someone you trust – for example, a family member or close friend, to make health care decisions for you if you lose the ability to make decisions yourself.
Patient Portal Enrollment Form
Sign up to use the secure Saratoga Hospital Patient Portal by completeing this form and returning our Health Information Services team at Saratoga Hospital.