"We have created a unique culture of collaboration, and that makes a difference for our patients. They have an entire medical group behind them, working as a team to make sure patients receive the highest quality care possible."
- Joseph Bell, MD
President, Saratoga Hospital Medical Group
Vice President, Medical Director of Perioperative Services
"Medicine is complex now. We all need to see multiple providers, and we want to know they're working together. That's what the Saratoga Hospital Medical Group is all about."
- David Mastrianni, MD
Senior Vice President, Saratoga Hospital Medical Group
Saratoga Hospital Medical Group is our multispecialty practice of doctors, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants. The group gives you easy access to more than 250 providers in over 30 specialties - and to all the services that Saratoga Hospital offers at our 20+ locations.
Hospital-based multispecialty practices offer significant advantages to our patients:
- Collaboration on patient care. Many of today's patients have multiple chronic conditions. These patients do better when their providers can easily consult and collaborate.
- Access to advanced technology. As part of a hospital-based multispecialty practice, providers can offer easy access to the latest tests and technology.
- Streamlined referrals. Members of a multispecialty practice tend to be more comfortable making referrals to their colleagues, and the referral process typically goes more smoothly.
- Shared electronic health records. As members of the same multidisciplinary practice, Saratoga Hospital Medical Group providers can share important information on patients' medical histories. That decreases the likelihood that providers will order duplicate tests or prescribe incompatible medications.
- A talented team. Saratoga Hospital Medical Group has earned a reputation for its extraordinary commitment to patients, one another, Saratoga Hospital, and the community we serve. That reputation - and the opportunity to collaborate with exceptional colleagues - enables us to continue to attract and retain the best providers.
Looking for a specialist or other new provider?
Saratoga Hospital Medical Group Provider
This symbol lets you know that a provider is a member of Saratoga Hospital Medical Group.
This symbol identifies our "affiliation providers," doctors who bring highly specialized expertise to Saratoga Hospital because of our affiliation with Albany Med, northeastern New York's only academic health sciences center.
Saratoga Hospital Medical Group Services
Bariatric Surgery & Weight-Loss Program
Cardiology & Vascular Health
Ear, Nose & Throat
Endocrinology & Diabetes
Eye Care / Ophthalmology
Minimally Invasive Surgery