Important Information about COVID-19 Testing
- COVID-19 testing may be ordered according to current DOH criteria in the document below
- The patient must be a resident of Saratoga County
- A signed physician order for COVID-19 testing is required. A signed order form from an authorized prescription pad or printed order from an EHR with a valid, electronic signature will be accepted
- The order must be faxed to our Patient Access Department at 518-580-2134
- Please call 518-587-2397 to confirm paperwork for patient to be schedule has been received
- Please provide a phone number where the patient can be reached
- Saratoga Hospital will call the patient within 24 hours to schedule a visit to the Saratoga Hospital COVID-19 lab specimen collection tent
- Xpert Xpress SARS-CoV-2 test Fact Sheet for Healthcare Providers
- Xpert Xpress SARS-CoV-2 test Fact Sheet for Patients
The resources on these pages are designed to help you better serve your patients. Please feel free to share scheduling, pre-procedure testing, and other information with them in preparation for their visit to a Saratoga Hospital facility.
NOTE TO MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS: Please review your profile and office information. If you have had:
- Change of status in board certification or other credentials
- Change of address, phone or fax
- Change or addition of medical procedures
Please let us know so that we may list you correctly. Feel free to use the "Contact Us" feature on this website, or phone Marketing and Communications at Saratoga Hospital at (518) 583-8308.