The 13th Annual Cantina Kids Fun Run
Sunday, June 7, 2020 in Congress Park
Online registration to open soon!
About the Event
The Cantina Kids Fun Run is an athletic event for kids up to age 12 held in beautiful Congress Park, located in downtown Saratoga Springs. Since its founding in 2008, the event has raised more than $560,000 and made a difference for every pediatric patient treated at the Hospital.
Event highlights include:
- Choose from two courses: 1/4 Mile or 1 Mile (View course map)
- Run as a family – strollers welcome
- Kids’ activities, including challenge course, face painting and more
- Healthy snacks and warm up exercises
- Medals for all runners up to age 12
- Trophies for top 3 boys & 3 girls for each course
- School with highest participation wins Healthiest School Contest
- $15 early bird registration on or before May 26 and receive an event t-shirt (children only)
- $20 after May 26
- Race day registration is available from 8:00 a.m. - 8: 45 a.m.
- Pre-registration closes on Thursday, June 4 at noon
- Early packet pick up on Saturday, June 6 from 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. in Congress Park (by the Canfield Casino)
Have questions about the event? Check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
Cocktails for a Cause – Wednesday, May 27, 6 PM - 9 PM
The official Cantina Kids Fun Run Kick Off Party at Cantina Restaurant! Enjoy open bar, complimentary appetizers, and DJ Tru at this pre-party for adults! Casual cocktail attire recommended. Online registration to open soon! For more information, contact Cathy Boden at firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-583-8699.
Supporting Children’s Healthcare at Saratoga Hospital
For more than a decade, the annual Cantina Kids Fun Run has brought families together to support emergency medical services at Saratoga Hospital and increase awareness of the importance of pediatric emergency care. To learn more about the incredible impact this event has had and the programs the 2019 Fun Run will support, click here.
Thank you to our generous sponsors and committee members! Interested in sponsoring? Click here to view our sponsor opportunities.
CANTINA FUN RUN SPONSORS
CANTINA FUN RUN COMMITTEE
- Chairs: Heath & Jeff Ames
- Elizabeth Alexander
- Chad Beatty
- Amy Cantanucci
- Cala Cocca
- Ann Marie Cross
- Fran Dingeman
- Robin Dalton
- Andi Dolinsky
- Lori Evans
- Adam Feldman
- Barbara Ferraro
- Ashley Freeman
- Julie Fuller
- Greg Griskowitz
- Jennifer Hennessy
- Lisa Higgins
- David Hindson, MD
- Jessica Hindson
- Kelly Hite
- Catherine HOver
- Michelle Muir
- Kaitlin Nevins
- Tina Powell
- Heather Straughter
- Rachel Uccellini
- Elaine Vukelic
Contact Klare Ingram at email@example.com or 518-583-8765.
With media inquiries, contact Peter Hopper at firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-583-8679