Practice in the perfect place.
Saratoga Hospital Medical Group has several exciting opportunities for physicians and advanced practice providers to deliver care in a collegial setting, supported by exceptional nursing staff and ancillary services.
About Saratoga Hospital
Saratoga Hospital is the Saratoga region's leading healthcare provider and only acute-care facility in Saratoga County. With a medical staff of more than 450 providers, the hospital offers care in a broad range of medical specialties at more than 20 locations. The hospital consistently invests in technology and talent and recently completed a $34 million expansion and renovation, including a state-of-the-art intensive care unit and surgical pavilion.
For the second year in a row, Saratoga Hospital has been named one of “The World’s Best Hospitals” by Newsweek—a distinction earned by just 11 hospitals in the state. Saratoga Hospital is by far the smallest New York facility to earn the designation.
Saratoga Hospital is a partner of the Albany Med Health System. This gives our physicians access to shared best practices, continuing medical education (CME), and teaching opportunities. This partnership has added access to services typically not offered by community hospitals, as well as a seamless connection to the Capital Region’s only academic medical center and the highly specialized medical care it can provide. If interested, our physicians have the opportunity to have medical students rotate through their practice as well as Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner students from local programs.
Find out more about our history and organization here.
About Saratoga Springs
Saratoga Hospital offers the added advantage of an enviable quality of life. Located three hours from New York City, Montreal, and Boston, the historic Saratoga region is home to family-oriented communities and excellent schools. Often referred to as "Spa City", Saratoga Springs is known for its many natural springs, fresh air, fishable lakes and streams, beautiful mountains, and a community dedicated to healthy, sustainable, modern living. Learn more at Saratoga County Chamber Tourism.
Outdoor enthusiasts will love the natural beauty of the Adirondacks, nearby Berkshires and Green Mountains, Saratoga Lake, and Lake George. Summers bring thoroughbred racing to Saratoga Race Course and world-class acts to Saratoga Performing Arts Center. Year-round, Saratoga lives up to its reputation as a "Great American Place." Discover Saratoga and I Love New York can provide further information about our exceptional community and great state.
For physicians and advanced practice providers, the hospital's multispecialty practice—Saratoga Hospital Medical Group—offers a unique balance of autonomy and collaboration. Membership has grown significantly in recent years, and each member plays an invaluable role in our Hospital's continued growth and reputation for excellence. Nurses thrive in a Magnet® organization that embraces shared decision-making and supports continuing education. All team members benefit from a common commitment to exceptional service for patients, families, and one another.
We have several current medical staff opportunities.
- Cardiologist – Non-Invasive (Saratoga Hospital Medical Group – Cardiology)
- Fact Sheet
- Cardiologist - Non-Invasive (Saratoga Hospital Medical Group - Cardiology), Gloversville, Visa Sponsorship available.
- Endocrinologist (Saratoga Hospital Medical Group – Endocrinology & Diabetes)
- Emergency Medicine: Part-time and per diem (Saratoga Hospital Medical Group - Emergency Medicine) (Malta Med Emergent Care)
- Family Medicine Physicians
- Leadership Opportunity: Saratoga Hospital Medical Group Primary Care – Mechanicville
- Saratoga Hospital Medical Group Primary Care – Wilton
- Saratoga Community Health Center - Clinical/Core Faculty
- Saratoga Hospital Medical Group Primary Care – Scotia Glenville
- Hematologist/Oncologist (Saratoga Hospital Medical Group – Oncology/Hematology)
- Neurologists – Outpatient and Neurohospitalist (Saratoga Hospital Medical Group – Neurology)
- OBGYN Opportunities: Full time, Traditional or laborist model applicants willbe considered. (Saratoga Hospital Medical Group - OBGYN and Midwifery)
- Psychiatrist – Outpatient (Saratoga County Mental Health Clinic)
- Pulmonology/Sleep Medicine/Critical Care Physicians (Saratoga Hospital Medical Group – Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine)
Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant and Certified Nurse Midwife Opportunities
We have ongoing recruitment in various disciplines for these Hospital-employed positions. You may also search our current openings here.
- Bariatric Surgery Physician Assistant (Saratoga Bariatric Surgery and Weight Loss Center)
- Cardiology Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant, Full-time position (Saratoga Hospital Medical Group - Cardiology)
- Certified Nurse Midwife, Full-time and per diem position (Saratoga Hospital Medical Group - Midwifery and Women's Health Services)
- Family Medicine/Primary Care – Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants: Full-time opportunities with Saratoga Hospital Medical Group Primary Care - Mechanicville; Saratoga Hospital Medical Group Primary Care – Scotia Glenville
- Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner, Full-time position Inpatient and Consultation Liaison (Saratoga Hospital Medical Group - Behavioral/Mental Health)
- Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner, Full and Part-time positions, Child/Adolescent, or Addiction Medicine (Saratoga County Mental Health Clinic)
- Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner, Full time (Saratoga Community Health Center)
- Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner, per-diem, on call providers (Saratoga Hospital Medical Group - Behavioral/Mental Health)
- Pulmonology Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner (Saratoga Hospital Medical Group – Pulmonology and Sleep Medicine)
Don't see your specialty here? The above lists are not all-inclusive, so please contact us for more information:
Denise Romand, CPRP, Medical Staff Recruiter/Practice Liaison
211 Church Street
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Saratoga Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate because of age, race, color, national origin, marital status, gender (including gender identity and transgender), religion, sexual orientation, military status, genetic information, qualified disability, domestic violence victim status, familial status, or any other characteristic protected by law.