How to Donate
Donating to Treasures is a wonderful way to recycle items that you're no longer using””and to support the work of Saratoga Hospital. Most items are sold, with the proceeds benefiting the Hospital. In keeping with our commitment to the community, we give some items to other nonprofit organizations to distribute to those in need.
We accept donations Tuesdays through Saturdays, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. We appreciate your generosity and your careful eye when deciding what to donate. Garments on wire hangers are always welcome.
Deciding What to Donate
A simple closet inventory can help you decide what to keep, donate, or discard. As you go through your closet, separate the bad from the good, the stained from the spotless, and the ”no way” from the ”yes.”
- Clothing, shoes, belts, etc., that are in great condition and that you actually wear.
- Items that no longer fit or no longer suit your lifestyle.
- Impulse buys that just aren't ”you.”
- Items that you bought, but never wore. Often, the tags are still on.
- Timeless, gently worn items.
- Clothing, shoes, belts, etc., that you no longer like and no longer wear.
Questions about your donation?
- Items that are no longer in good condition (stained, torn, etc.).
Call us at 518-580-4200.
Donation Tax Form Receipt