The following information is for those that were tested at one of these Saratoga Hospital locations:
- Urgent Care - Adirondack
- Urgent Care - Wilton
- Malta Med Emergent Care
- Saratoga Hospital Emergency Department
While you wait for your COVID-19 test results, please review the following information:
How to access your results
- If your test results come back positive, you should receive a phone call from the medical professional who ordered your test or their designee, in addition to an automated call or text.
- If your test results come back negative, you will be notified by an automated call or text within 2-3 days, if you have given verbal consent to receive these results.
- Most tests are sent to LabCorp for testing
Please note: An account cannot be made until a result is available. Results can be downloaded and printed from the portal
If you need a copy of your results, there are 2 options:
- You can access and print your results through LabCorp at any time.
- Contact our Medical Records department at email@example.com. In the email, please include:
- Name of patient
- Date of birth of patient
- Date of COVID-19 test
- A contact phone number
- How you would like the results sent
- US Mail - provide mailing address
- Fax - provide fax number
Please note, if contacting our Medical Records team, it will take a minimum of 24 hours to receive your results.
If you need to speak to someone directly about your results, please call the office of the ordering provider.