CLASSES & EVENTS
Date: March 6, 2023
Time: 6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Speaker: Kelly Duheme, IBCLC
Location: Saratoga Hospital First Floor Classroom
Fee: Free. Please register only one person per couple.
Join us to learn all about breastfeeding with Kelly Duheme, IBCLC. In this virtual program, we will discuss:
- Breastfeeding techniques and positions
- How to read your baby's hunger cues
- What to expect in the early days
- Benefits for both moms and babies
- How your baby's feeding needs may change over time
Attending this class before your baby arrives can help prepare you for a smooth start on your breastfeeding journey.
Masks are required, and must be worn properly at all times while on the hospital campus.
Registration is required. Please call Community Education at 518-580-2450 or