Hours of Operation at:
Urgent Care at Wilton Medical Arts
3040 Rt. 50, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Monday – Friday: 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Sunday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Urgent Care is open seven days a week
Please note that Urgent Care is NOT for life-threatening conditions. If you think you’re having a heart attack or stroke, call 9-1-1 immediately or get to a hospital Emergency Department.
Our Urgent Care centers are staffed by physicians and physician assistants.
We offer prompt, professional treatment for conditions such as:
- Sprains, strains, and simple fractures
- Muscle aches and pains
- Cuts, scrapes, and minor wounds
- Minor pediatric illnesses
- Stomach pain, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Sore throats, colds, coughs, and wheezing
- Minor eye injuries, infections, or irritation
- Rashes and burns
- Insect bites
- Urinary tract infections
- Routine gynecological problems
Treatment is generally quicker and less costly than traditional emergency room care. Laboratory and medical imaging (X-ray) services are available on-site. Both facilities are handicapped-accessible and have plenty of parking.